- Who we are
- Our website
- Our collection and use of your personal information
- Transfer of your information out of the EEA
- Cookies and similar technologies
- Your rights
- Keeping your personal information secure
- How to complain
- How to contact us
- Do you need extra help?
Who we are
This website is operated by ESTHE Limited. We are a premium online fashion retailer, for more information see about us page.
We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
Our collection and use of your personal information
We collect personal information about you when you access our website, register with us, contact us, send us feedback, purchase products or services via our website, subscribe to our newsletter, and complete customer surveys or participate in competitions via our website.
We collect this personal information from you either directly, such as when you register with us, contact us or purchase products or services via our website, or indirectly, such as your browsing activity while on our website (see ‘Cookies’ below).
The personal information we collect about you depends on the particular activities carried out through our website. Such information includes:
- your name, address and contact details
- date of birth
- phone number
- credit card number and payment details
- details of any feedback you give us by phone, email, post or via social media
- information about the services we provide to you
- your account details, such as username, login details
We use this personal information to:
- create and manage your account with us
- verify your identity
- provide goods and services to you
- customise our website and its content to your particular preferences
- notify you of any changes to our website or to our services that may affect you
- improve our services
This website is not intended for use by children (under the age of 13) and we do not knowingly collect or use personal information relating to children.
Our legal basis for processing your personal information
When we use your personal information, we are required to have a legal basis for doing so. There are various different legal bases upon which we may rely, depending on what personal information we process and why.
The legal bases we may rely on include:
- consent: where you have given us clear consent for us to process your personal information for a specific purpose
- contract: where our use of your personal information is necessary for a contract we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract
- legal obligation: where our use of your personal information is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations)
- vital interests: where our use of your personal information is necessary to protect you or someone else’s life
- public task: where our use of your personal information is necessary for us to perform a task in the public interest or for our official functions, and the task or function has a clear basis in law
- legitimate interests: where our use of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party (unless there is a good reason to protect your personal information, which overrides our legitimate interests)
Further information—the personal information we collect, when and how we use it
For further details on when we collect personal information, what we collect as well as how we use it, please read the following sections:
When you register with us
If you sign up to our site using the account creation page we ask for your email address and a password. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes.
We store your personal data on secure servers until you ask us to destroy it.
When you order a product
If you order something from our shop, we collect your shopping data. Depending on the type of purchase and processing status, shopping data may include the following information:
- Last name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Postal code
- Details on the purchased items (name, size, colour, price etc.)
- Delivery and payment status, e.g. “completed” or “processing”
- Payment method information
- Delivery and billing addresses
We store your personal data on secure servers until you ask us to destroy it.
When you contact us
If you contact us, we collect your data. Depending on how you contact us (e.g. by phone or by email), your contact details may include your name, postal addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses, detail on your social network profiles (for example we receive your Facebook ID if you contact us via Facebook), user names and similar contact details.
When you subscribe to our newsletter
We use any information submitted to us by you to provide you with further information by email about the goods we offer which you have requested and/or which may be of interest to you. You can choose to unsubscribe at any point by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email.
Email marketing campaigns published by us may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscribed activity is tracked and stored in a database. Such tracked activity may include: the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email consent, times, dates and frequency of activity.
Who we share your personal information with
We routinely share your full name, address and phone number with DHL, our courier service.
This data sharing enables DHL to undertake the delivery of your order.
We will share personal information with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
Whether information has to be provided by you, and if so why
We require you to provide full name, address, delivery address, email address, phone number to enable us to create an account under your name, process and deliver your order. We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to us.
The impact of our use of your personal information
The use of your personal information enables us to provide you with the best possible service and enhance your shopping experience.
Transfer of your information out of the EEA
We will not transfer your personal information to entities which are located outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Cookies and similar technologies
We would like to send you information about new product announcements and offers, which may be of interest to you. Where we have your consent or it is in our legitimate interests to do so, we may do this by post, email, telephone, text message (SMS) or automated call.
We will only ask whether you would like us to send you marketing messages when you tick the relevant boxes when you subscribe to our newsletter for the first time.
If you have previously agreed to being contacted in this way, you can unsubscribe at any time by:
—contacting us at [email protected]
—using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in emails
It may take up to 2 days for this to take place.
For more information on your rights in relation to marketing, see ‘Your rights’ below.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights. In summary, those include rights to:
- fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email, call or write to ESTHE Limited
- let us have enough information to identify you (eg account number, user name, registration details),
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- let us know the information to which your request relates, including any account or reference numbers, if you have them
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
How to complain
We hope that ESTHE Limited can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: [0303 123 1113].
How to contact us
Please contact ESTHE Limited if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.
If you wish to contact ESTHE Limited, please send an email to [email protected], write to ESTHE Limited, 1 Kings Avenue London N21 3NA or call +44 (0) 7468928542.
Do you need extra help?